Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Animal Town

This week we have used another picture as motivation for our writing. We had a story starter and then we had to carry on the story.
What I like about my writing is i write neat.
I need to improve on using capital letters and full stops to make my story make sense. .

Here is my writing about Animal Town
Woooow! I drove into Animal Town and it was a nice sunny day. I walked into the Sheriff's Office and there was an Orangutan in there. I didn't know it was an animal in the office, I thought it was a person. It was a weird town, it's not the same as a human town as it has just got animals not people like us and the town is smaller than ours. The orangutan looked like a monkey and it sounds like a baboon.When I got there, the orangutans welcomed me into their town and invited me for a welcoming to meet everyone. After I met everyone, I left to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment